Monday 8 August 2016

Wrecking Brain 💤

Gambar adalah hiasan semata-mata. Picture courtesy from Google.
     Currently am wrecking my brain in search of  topics to share and henceforth increase my blog's pageviews. 

     Come to think of it, maybe I should write about my past experiences [I should write about my matriculation friends and roommates as I had literally promised them, but my sentimental side hasn't come up yet], or my previous travelings [I haven't have much travelings to go with and besides, I am no photographer] or maybe those WORDLESS _____DAY them bloggers been going on about when they have nothing to write.

     So, I'll go with the WORDLESS ____DAY them bloggers had been going on .

WORDLESS MONDAY


Picture courtesy from Google.


     Yesterday, I started watching Death Note - I know dia dah lama keluar and dah completed lama dah pun but I am still a newbie to this manganime (mange + anime . I just the term I created. Please do not use IRL as people would not understand) world. Btw, it is me who's watching ðŸ˜š so BLAST OFF! Hahahaha! 
P/S : I like the story so far... Best gilerrrr 😂 I'm UHBSESSED! 
PP/S : I added emoji pack on my chrome ðŸ˜™ðŸ˜™ðŸ˜™ uhuhuhuhu batak sekejap ðŸ˜¹

Now playing : Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

1 comment:

  1. Assalammualaikum.

    Dik,believe me, memang best Death Note. Kak dah habis tgk, yg versi movie pun. Suka dgn plot cerita. Sukar nak expect what's next bila tgk death note ni,hehe

    ReplyDelete