Saturday 23 December 2017

Habits : You Can Run From It For A While, But Somehow It Would Come Back To You... HAHAHAHA

Postcript 1 : Before clicking any links in this blog, do use right-click. My blog isn't programmed to pop open new links in new tab. 


     Wow! That's a hella long title. Takleh panjang lagi ke? But It is true, folks. It' getting truer each and everyday, the longer you live. Be it good habit, or a bad one, it will somehow come chasing back at you. Be it you embrace the habit, or you loathe it, it will come back to you. Kalau dah embrace tu memang dah sah-sahlah habit tu takkan tinggalkan kau kan wkwkwkw emm pebende aku merepek ni emm :(  Well, of course sometimes there are times when your habits could be stopped, but that will take some serious act of will in yourselves. 

     What is habit? According to Wikipedia, habit are routines of behavior that are repeated regularly and tend to occur subconsciously. According to Cambridge Dictionary, something that you do often regularly, sometimes without knowing that you are doing it. According to Britannica, psychologically, habit are any repeated behavior that requires little or no thoughts and is learnt rather than innate. According to Merriam-Webster Free Dictionary (definition number 7), habit is defined as a behavior pattern acquired by frequent repetition or physiologic exposure that shows itself in regularity or increased facility of performance. Okay, enough of all those dictionary-based definitions! I'm getting bored. And getting kinda sick salin ayat from those multiple sites. And besides, you're not gonna read those anyways XD

     So basically from those dictionaries (yang i googled dengan berjayanya pfftt), habit is any things done regularly, and repeatedly, until it became imprinted in your brain and thus done by us either consciously OR subconsciously. Not my intention of writing long paragraphs about this habit thing tho. Nama pun blog so santai-santai je lah kan gaya penulisan pun. And I meant for my blog to be a place for I can write things relaxly (IDK if that word exist or not tho. I just used it coz it just simply seem betul), my words of my own terms and not like term papers and those  boring  sheetz called itself as research papers that'z filled with nonsense I barely understand so yeahhhhh.

     A habit, I found is quite hard to be broken down. Especially habit lama. Well, unless kau ni memang jenis yang sheer willpower tersangatlah kuat. Itu pun, there will be traces of the habit yang akan melekat kat kau. Like those stupid dictionaries (it's stupid sebab it got words for everything and it kinda somehow makes me look stupider sebab i kept on not being able to find the correct words on everything tapi tu lah kita tak boleh nak banding diri kita dengan dictionary emm 😢) state, habits are imprinted to your brain! It's effing IMPRINTED! Lagi susah kalau nak buang habit yang bila kau buat tu, kau rasa tenang, rasa okay, rasa selamat, etc. Our stupid unused human brain is simply programmed to imprint (and even liking) things that is making us feel safe, tenang, okay, and everything good actually. It's like, fitrah. Lumrah. Unless people yang macam that President of some country whose tak habis-habis nak tentang Muslims sampai nak iktiraf Jerusalem as Israeli's tu lah. 

     About my habit, I am a perempuan. And I found that I have a knack on watching action movies tho. Tak kiralah macam mana aku stray berapa jauh aku stray berapa lama aku tak rasa nak tengok cerita-cerita tu pun, in the end it somehow came back to me. One -recently happened-- day, I watched Atomic Blonde, and the next thing I know is I'm searching for more action movies yang currently yang memang ada dalam lappu toppu aku LOL (sebelum Atomic Blonde I was watching Pretty Little Liars - dah sampai Season 3 now and doesn't feel like sambung tho cuz the drama keeps on intensifying and getting more ridiculous and more drama-ish and more dumber and more loathe-worthy LOL). FYI, I keep all those movies in my lappu toppu :( And now my lappu toppu keeps on lagging sebab dah berat sangat. Ada je azam nak beli hard disk but then imma still a student and you know how studentz alwayz iz broke af and kalau ada duit pun duit tu habis kat lain and in the end, end up tak beli pun benda yang paling penting sob sob. 




Postscript 2 : PLL fans, pleazzeee don't be mad at me because I said the series are loathe-worthy. I do like the series (awal-awalnya laaaaaa masa Season 1 sebab the storyline is kinda okay) but somehow it dragged on Season 2 and how Mona is not A and sanggup took the blames of A and how it got dragged sampai Season 3 and then draggggggeedddddd on until Season 7. Like, wow! So many dramas!!! I can't. Hahahah! No hard feelings tho. I'll be sure to sambung it once I got my drama side slash mood back. Btw, I also happen to watch Riverdale. Riverdale is not that bad, but it is not that good either. Tapi layan laaaa cerita tu. Nice ahh gak. Buat layan cemtu-cemtu. Btw, lappu toppu is LAPTOP FOR GOD'S SAKE LOL!

Now playing : Him & I - G-Eazy ft. Halsey
Now playing II : Stranger Things - Kygo ft. OneRepublic

2 comments:

  1. Heehe nama pun blog peribadi kan. Just chill, guna je ayat sendiri lagi puas nak luah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. and i got the same problem as urs but mine was to the point that my hard disk is also full. haha

    ReplyDelete