Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bluffer ladies

Picture courtesy from Google. 

P/S : The picture above has nothing to do with this entry. I put it there because they got ramai team members hahaha #jangankecamsaya
     Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.  Terlebih dahulu, saya ingin mengucapkan 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri' kepada muslimin dan muslimat di luar sana yang masih lagi menyambut hari raya ini (technically we are still in Syawal month, so that means I am not too late to wish). 

I made this myself. Sorry if its not that pretty.. I I am not a professional graphic designer T_T #jangankecamsaya

     Moving on to my real topic, bluffer ladies - according to me, is the ladies / women who bluff. Hahaha! 

     Everyone bluffs - true. Everyone have something they want to keep hidden from the world - also true. But these bluffing ladies' case is the worst (at least to me). I am not talking about the bluff where people cheat when playing that card game (I don't remember what it is called. Poker? No, not poker. It is something else.. I'll figure it out later pfft). I am talking about the bluff when people cheat to other people.

      A trivia to you, I think I am one of the bluffer ladies. Hohoho! Have a good  solid day, minna-san.

Now playing : Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment