Friday 23 September 2016

UTM Equine Club 🐎🐎🐎🎠🏇

One of the horses that UTM Equine Park owned. Wuuuu 🏇

     This is my first year as a student in UTM. I had the HODOH-est pic as my gambar kad matrik. And I got the least liked subject as my major. And I got dumped with literally no one I knew (again - since the last time I ended in unknown place is when I am in matriculation but then that turned out super well but that's another story) in this K9-10 college... because basically most people I knew were placed in the other side of UTM - which truth to be said is in another world  - and we (K9-10 community) lived quite terperuk from the outside world (mostly it is because of its geography factor) and goings-on at centerpoint and the other colleges and basically only know kita-kita jer lah.  Hahaha okay, enough memburukkan nama K9-10...

     So, I had decided to join a few clubs..  A few lah sangat [roll eyes] padahal dalam dua kelab je hahaha! And one of it is UTM-EC - UTM Equine Club 🎠. Y'all, I got to pegang real horses, you know!!! Aku rasa dah naik juling sekejap kot biji mata aku time nampak kuda2 tu dalam stable (batak kan? Padahal kuda tu still dalam stable je pun. Hahaha) That feeling was like ;

OMG I AM REALLY STROKING A HORSE!!! OMG I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF A HORSE!!! OMG THEY'RE SO BIG!!! OMG THEY'RE FULL OF MUSCLES!!! OMG THERE'S PONIES TOO!!! AND MAMA-PONY TOO!!! AND OMG THERE'S THE PLACE WHERE THE HORSES WERE GROOMED, AND SHOWERED (Really? Is that the term? Showered? I don't know the correct term of mandikan kuda)!!!

     These horses are soooo adorable - Eventhough some of them likes to bite on our outstretched hands and fingers (mind your hands and fingers , people). I even got the chance to groom them in that first club meeting + kuda class. So I had learnt some of the grooming tools like soft brush / body brush, hard brush / dandy brush, curry brush / comb, pick (hoof pick) and oh not to forget, sikat rambut (to comb the horse's hair and tail).

     Yeah, I know that I am such a batak bila dapat face-to-face dengan real horses.. But, who cares! This is my first experience dealing with horses hahahha! Well, not everyone is born with a silver spoon, kan? Not everyone can find horse / horses in front of their courtyard.. Hahaha! Perumpamaan mengarut jap. Memang tak ada kena mengena pun hahaha.

P/S : I had added a new ambition to my heavenly wish list ; To ride a brown stallion while wearing a bloodstained silver armor and holding a bloodstained sword! EPIC!

PP/S : On second thought, I think I have to change that TOO EPIC + bloodstained ambition of bloodstained me riding a brown stallion ---- to another purer ambition. So, I had think of riding a pastel purple unicorn on fluffy cloudszz while eating yam flavoured ice-cream and listening to Jen Wood hahahha! Classic, ain't?

Now playing : In my mind - Maty Noyes

2 comments:

  1. Horse reminds me of Fairy tale ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. u study in what course? btw, happy study there! utm is one of my wishlist uni :)

    ReplyDelete